The WSK 2023 Calendar has been defined and the official suppliers have been confirmed
Friday, November 25, 2022
Vega, LeCont, MG, Panta and Sparco are the official suppliers for the forthcoming WSK season.
Maglie (ITA), 25.11.2022
The WSK 2023 racing calendar confirmed a total of 14 races with the substitution of the venue of the fourth round of WSK Super Master Series on April 30th. The race will be held in Cremona instead of Castelletto, while the third round of the WSK Open Series has been anticipated from May 7th to April 16th in Castelletto.
WSK Promotion chose the best tyres suppliers for 2023, with Vega and LeCont joined by MG Tires. The agreement with Panta (102 octane) for the fuel provisioning has been renewed as that with Sparco for the official WSK clothing for the three years 2023-2025.
The WSK Super Cup by MINI has obtained the validity as “National ACI MINI Gr.3 2023 Trophy” of the Italian ACI Sport Federation.
The updated 2023 calendar follows:
WSK CHAMPIONS CUP
29/01/2023 LONATO / MINI – OKJ – OK – X30S – X30J – KZ2
WSK SUPER MASTER SERIES
1st Rd – 05/02/2023 LONATO / MINI – OKJ – OK – KZ2 – OK-N OKN-J
2nd Rd – 19/02/2023 FRANCIACORTA / MINI – OKJ – OK – KZ2 – OK-N OKN-J
3rd Rd – 05/03/2023 SARNO / MINI – OKJ – OK – KZ2 – OK-N OKN-J
4th Rd – 30/04/2023 CREMONA / MINI – OKJ – OK – KZ2 – OK-N OKN-J
WSK Super Cup by Mini – ACI Sport MINI National Trophy
10/06/2023 LA CONCA / MINI
WSK EURO SERIES
1st Rd – 03/09/2023 FRANCIACORTA / MINI – OKJ – OK – OK-N OKN-J
2nd Rd – 05/11/2023 SARNO / MINI – OKJ – OK – KZ2 – OK-N OKN-J
WSK OPEN SERIES
1st Rd – 12/03/2023 LONATO / MINI - X30S - X30J – KZ2
2nd Rd – 02/04/2023 CREMONA / MINI - X30S – X30J – KZ2
3rd Rd –16/04/2023 CASTELLETTO / MINI - X30S – X30J
4th Rd – 25/06/2023 SARNO / MINI - X30S - X30J – KZ2
WSK FINAL CUP
1st Rd 19/11/2023 LONATO / MINI – OKJ – OK – KZ2 – X30S – X30J
2nd Rd 26/11/2023 FRANCIACORTA / MINI – OKJ – OK - KZ2– OK-N OKN-J
The tyres employed for the WSK 2023 events follow:
- MINI (M1) and OKJ (Option) (with the exception of the WSK Super Cup by Mini – MINI ACI Sport National Trophy on June 11, when MG tyres will be used);
- KZ2 (Prime) (WSK Champions Cup and WSK Super Master Series);
- OK-N and OKN-J (Vega Option).
- OK (Prime) (with the exception of the WSK Euro Series round of September 3, when MG tyres will be used);
- KZ2 (Prime) (WSK Euro Series, WSK Open Cup, WSK Final Cup).
- OK (Prime) (Franciacorta WSK Euro Series, September 3);
- X30 Junior (Option), X30 Senior (Prime);
- WSK Super Cup by Mini – ACI Sport MINI National Trophy.