WSK drivers to the fore in the FIA’s Karting Ranking
Monday, March 6, 2023
26 WSK IKR Champ Master 060323 ENG - 521 Kb
The third round of the WSK Super Master Series saw Iskender Zulfikari taking the lead of the International Karting Ranking by FIA Karting.
Maglie (ITA), 6.03.2023
After the previous round of the WSK Super Master Series – the third round in Sarno – the overall classification of the “International Karting Ranking” by FIA Karting got into the hands of Iskender Zulfikari.
IKR – Zulfikari is now on top.
The Turkish driver Iskender Zulfikari moved to the top of the overall ranking of the "International Karting Ranking" with his second-place finish in the MINI Gr.3 Final in Sarno. He leads the French driver Antoine Venant, who finished eighth in the MINI Gr.3 Under 10. The Italian Cristian Bertuca (KZ2) kept his third-place position on the podium in Sarno. In the MINI Gr.3 category, the Dutch driver Dean Hoogendoorn moved up two spots to fourth place, followed by Vladimir Ivannikov, the Romanian Bogdan Cosma Cristofor (now in sixth place), and the Spanish driver Bosco Arias Chavarri, who rose up to the seventh place. The Ukrainian driver Oleksandr Legenkyi took the eighth position in MINI Gr.3 Under 10. The English driver Freddie Slater (KZ2) entered the top ten of this ranking with a ninth-place finish, while the Italian driver Filippo Sala (OKJ) dropped down to the tenth place.
The new IKR top ten follows:
1. Iskender Zulfikari / TUR (MINI) points 3339
2. Antoine Venant / BEL (MINI) points 3259
3. Cristian Bertuca / ITA (KZ2) points 3229
4. Dean Hoogendoorn / NLD (MINI) points 2967
5. Vladimir Ivannikov (MINI) points 2889
6. Bogdan Cosma Cristofor / ROU (MINI) points 2738
7. Bosco Arias Chavarri / ESP (MINI) points 2705
8. Oleksandr Legenkyi / UKR (MINI) points 2572
9. Freddie Slater / GBR (KZ2) points 2471
10. Filippo Sala / ITA (OKJ) points 2449
The complete IKR classification.
To follow the latest updates of the IKR classification and to check the regulations, please refer to the following website: